The role of the Feasibility Analysis is to determine the viability and long term merits of your proposed business venture. In addition to completing a Feasibility Analysis, we will complete and develop a Business Model. The purpose of the Business Model is to determine “How are you going to make Money”?
Karstairs Research Group will conduct a Feasibility Analysis to include:
- Product/Service Demand & Desirability
- Industry/Target Market capabilities
- Organizational structure/Management Skills and expertise
- Financial Strengths
In addition to completing a Feasibility Analysis, we will complete
and develop a “Business Model.” The purpose of the Business Model is to determine “How are you going to make Money”.
The Components of the Business Model include the analysis of the following:
- How are you different from your competition?
- How much will you charge for your product for service?
- How will you reach your customers?
- How will you sell your products or service?
- How will you you product and deliver your product or service?
- What steps will you take to be sure your customers come back?
Upon the conclusion of the Feasibility Analysis and Business Model,
your company will be positioned for success in the Market place.
Contact us to discuss the Feasibility of your company, products and service.